Skyrim - CotN Skyrim - CotN

Redguards sure do like fried chicken

This happened to me in Oblivion. Except I stole a piece of cheese by accident. I was chased across the entire map. Now I save every 2 minutes.

Orangebeef Orangebeef

That was incredible!!

I find your style in humor incredibly genius and artistic with the brilliant elegant phrase "gb2 trimming hedges faggot loL" You my good sir are quite the genius, swiftly wiping away the monstrosity of this world. But in real life I bet you can't even read this comment. What was that anyway???

Tarboy Tarboy

OMG

That was just perfect. The animation is incredible, the voice acting is great, I love the artstyle, overall it's great I can't wait for the sequel!

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Best Zelda parody on Newgrounds!

Great humor, great length, great ideas. I loved the whole plush doll thing I think this movie will be nominated for best movie of the year next year. If anusboy got nominated you have a giant chance of being nominated.

Emptygoddess responds:

The fact that this isn't named something like anusboy I'm pretty sure disqualifies it.

Professor Layton pt. 4 Professor Layton pt. 4

Funny

I would hate to be professor Layton.... The series keeps getting funnier and funnier.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

....................

I have to say this is probably the best video game parody collection ever! Every sketch had it's own funny and unique style. My favorite sketch was the one with all the Links. I've watched that one like 20 times and no matter how many times I watch it it doesn't get any worse. Great work!

A Big Three Xmas A Big Three Xmas

Cool!

Pretty funny, but half of the time I couldn't understand what they were saying. Lol for a little while I thought the song at the end was in in German! Also there should have been some more shorts and car types.

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Awesome

Everything is so much better in this movie than the first. In my opinion the songs aren't as good but there are a lot more in this one. It was really funny and I can't wait for the next one. All I can really say is one thing...KEEP IT GOING MAN!!!!!!

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Nice!

This was great the animation was flawless and you made me like the story more than I heard it the first time. It had a good twist in the end but I'm a teeny weeny bit disappointed with it. But I guess it's just because it's not what I'm used to. It made me sad that everyone was dying I think you should have at least let the hunter live. Well anyway great!

1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

Really nice!

Wow, you must've put lots of effort into this. The movie has amazing detail and great animation. Great drawings to. I know you're gonna make a great series out of this. But I give it a 9 because it has no plot yet and it's just him running. But still this is really great!