Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Very Good!

This game is really fun and challenging! The artwork is also really cool and funny. Just one main problem I realize that there is going to be a second part but I was just very disappointed with it being so short. In general though I just wished the story was longer so the whole game series would be longer >:(.. but besides that you did a great job you should try making more games based off of classic stories. I can't wait for the next part! SORRY FOR THE LONG REVIEW!!!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

One of the best games on NG!

This game is awesome! At first I thought that there would be not much in the game after the tutorial but I was surprised this game is defiantly worthy of a 10. Good sprites+good gameplay+good length=good fun! I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do! You should add medals to the game. If you did it would make the game complete. By the way it looks hilarious when Toad frowns!

der Mensch der Mensch

Great addicting fun

I don't really know what to say about the game but you should have made more things to buy and more ways to play the game.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

Great Game

Good idea, very fun, tweensy bit frustrating, great levels. What else can I say?

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Cool

He runs so fast! But you should make different modes like a free mode where you can just run around, and a racing mode where you race or maybe a time trial and you can race your own self.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok. Thanks for reviewing!

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

This is cool!

I like how there are links to the characters when you hold your mouse over them. I'm happy that Newgrounds is going to be a part of comic con 08.