Skyrim - CotN Skyrim - CotN

Redguards sure do like fried chicken

This happened to me in Oblivion. Except I stole a piece of cheese by accident. I was chased across the entire map. Now I save every 2 minutes.

Orangebeef Orangebeef

That was incredible!!

I find your style in humor incredibly genius and artistic with the brilliant elegant phrase "gb2 trimming hedges faggot loL" You my good sir are quite the genius, swiftly wiping away the monstrosity of this world. But in real life I bet you can't even read this comment. What was that anyway???

Tarboy Tarboy

OMG

That was just perfect. The animation is incredible, the voice acting is great, I love the artstyle, overall it's great I can't wait for the sequel!

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Very Good!

This game is really fun and challenging! The artwork is also really cool and funny. Just one main problem I realize that there is going to be a second part but I was just very disappointed with it being so short. In general though I just wished the story was longer so the whole game series would be longer >:(.. but besides that you did a great job you should try making more games based off of classic stories. I can't wait for the next part! SORRY FOR THE LONG REVIEW!!!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

One of the best games on NG!

This game is awesome! At first I thought that there would be not much in the game after the tutorial but I was surprised this game is defiantly worthy of a 10. Good sprites+good gameplay+good length=good fun! I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do! You should add medals to the game. If you did it would make the game complete. By the way it looks hilarious when Toad frowns!

der Mensch der Mensch

Great addicting fun

I don't really know what to say about the game but you should have made more things to buy and more ways to play the game.

Echoz- Feel Good Rmx Echoz- Feel Good Rmx

WOW

This is best remix I have ever heard in my entire life. Also you picked the a great song to remix.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

:D I'd be happy to hear it 10,000 more times

Whenever I hear this song it makes me feel happy.